Monday, December 3, 2007

bacchus,bacchus everywhere not a drop to drink

let us, for a moment, contemplate the nature of my existence right now....
NOTE the BOTTLES....bottles everywhere...this picture doesn't even do it justice...theres bottles all over my desk....around it....WTF is with all the bottles?!?!?!
enter bacchus-D...korean energy drink tastes like concentrated red bull and it actually WORKS....i plan on continuing to consume this...especially in the coming weeks because shit's gonna hit the fan school-wise...not to mention we're leaving?!?!?! dont wanna go there right now.....
on a lighter note-my PARENTS WERE IN KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK EM OUT!
i got some pictures in at the DMZ before my camera died....here's joel looking pensive by some pro-unification themed art:


the "train station" between pyeonyang and seoul...note:no trains actually run....yet...??
joel and some guards....you know...chilling.....
i'm glad it turned out to be a good trip for them...we had some good foods and they loved dr. fish...plus i sent them home with a bunch of peppero and goh-chu-chang...i'll be seeing guys soooon...thats directed to you as well GINA...career woman mcgee.....wish you coulda came too i totally miss yer ass........aahhhh
in meantime shits gonna get serious....i have a project due tomorrow wtf...i'm going to the gym. pretty much this picture of jake says it all:
i just noticed the graffiti behind him kinda makes him into some bizzare mini-mouse type thing hahahahaha
more to come: we did templestay this weekend...where you stay at a temple with monks and you do what they do...totally wish i had my camera but as i mentioned earlier...it died...charger went missing im not too happy about it.
LOVE YOUS

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Gelly,
Sorry your camera charging went missing. I bet the Monk Stay was a wonderful experience. Love the photos from the DMZ. Did the ones I send you come through?
Gi loved seeing the photos of you we took. She said "she looks exactly the same".
I know the work is hard (that time in the semester)especially with your Korean class, but hang in there. I know you're a GREAT student! I know you're sad to leave South Korea (now that I visited I totally understand why) & all your great new friends too. But they will be life time friends & hopefully in March they will be able to visit you in the big Apple.
Remember try to get to the Korean War Museum before you leave(hopefully you will find your camera charger before then)If not Dad & I have great shots of that too.
We love you,
Mom & Dad
xxoo

peter said...

haha love youss toosss. dude this blog is so funny, so many bachus bottles I was like is this gellys room!? holla at your moms comment, so much love peaceee