Thursday, January 24, 2008

maximum city

my blog's gotten real boring upon my return. i too am jealous of hannah, pat and peters entries on their trip of a lifetime to Southeast Asia as well as james' shiny, happy life (the book reviews are great though, man). i would document my complete undoing, although, like i said, camera's broken. i'm living the nomadic life right now. usually i'd be like "SOUNDS COOL!" but in this city, it's just inconvenient as fuck. my situation, however, has yeilded an assload of rekindled friendships/concerns/new friends and things of that nature so i guess that's pretty neat.

amy, ryo, crystal, james-thanks for chattin with me on the phone when you can. yer all like little rays of sunshine, ya know...which is amazing cause new york has gotten....frigid.
yeaaaaaaaa

so it's like 10:30am and i'm at my friend lisa's place and she's already left for work/class cause she's one of those wonderwoman types. i mean literally like...saving the world. she's a social worker and was kind enough to put up with my antics last night; i went completely batshit after emerging from my bathroom phonecalls with ames and james. (i was in there a while, which actually worked out though...for her boyfriend at least).

but ZOINKS her dorm's in the financial district so check out this view:


this is what gives you vertigo. we're something like 23 floors up i dont even know...

so that's all i got, i'm a creep who takes pictures in people's rooms when they aren't there. this is my life, i guess. oh, there's class too....which only started yesterday. i got korean in a little bit so i should get going....emerge from hiding and join the rest of 'em out there....ya know the living?!?
what am i talking about.
i love yous.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love how I was there on the celly with you for that moment in the bathroom...HOLLLLAAAAA...thats all I have to say about that. I fucking love you Jelly. Like WOAAAAAHHHHH. Like as in every time I think about you I smile and think MMMMMaaawwwwwwww. Creepster...probs.