Sunday, December 23, 2007

"it is the season of farewells" quoth alex

and i've cried like 5 times already today. it's currently 4am in korea...leaving for flight in like 2 hours...stuffs almost packed. gotta vacuum. got some chingoos in the air right now already. pat n' peter are passed out in my room snoring quite loudly. i gotta go fetch amy, hannah, ryo n' jake-having only snoring people in my room is not good for me right now. just kidding ryo's back. i wish i could find nina. she literally saved my life today helping me pack/throw all this shit out...shes amazing. so is everyone. aaahh losin it(see below)

for some reason i can't rotate this picture. maybe its more effective this way. i'm done. more coherence/photos to come. after im on a plane for like 18 hours of course.

i love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is it just me, or does that white thing person look like me? i thought it was fucking me or something, all whited out and i couldn't remember, or photoshopped or something. blahhhhhh I miss you GELLY!!!! ahhahh